German Language Teacher Alexander Zaß
- تاریخ ایجاد در دوشنبه, 07 مهر 1399 19:35
By: Azad Karimi
I think people will learn more and more to educate themselves and each other. To be able to learn on your own is, in my opinion, more important than a diploma.
German Language Teacher
By Azad Karimi
If I want to talk about Germany, I have to talk about its philosophy, music, cinema, literature and theatrical literature.
Alexander speaks German and wants to teach it to others.
Let me use my memory and count everything that I know about German cultural phenomena:
Herman Hesse, Goethe, Fichte, Schiller, Gunter Gross, Marlene Dietrich and Fritz lang and Ludwig van Beethoven.
I wish my dear friend, Alexander a long life with success and happiness.
1- Please present yourself (Name, education, job, Civil status and...)
- My name is Alexander Zaß. I am a German language teacher from Berlin.
2-What is your cultural specialize?
- I am specialized in Linguistics, rather than the cultural aspects of language.
3- When and how did you become interested in this field of cultural work?
- I have always been in love with learning languages, reading and writing, but I don’t know why.
4- Who was your motivator?
- My motivation came from within.
5- What was your parent's reaction?
- My parents did not understand why I wanted to learn new languages. They thought that Latin is useless and French too difficult.
6- When started you such as a professional German Language Teacher?
- I started 4 years ago.
7- Are you thankful and happy because of your activities as a teacher?
- Yes, I love the connection to my students.
8- How you see the view, the future of education, culture? You are a teacher; you should have an opinion...
-I think people will learn more and more to educate themselves and each other. To be able to learn on your own is, in my opinion, more important than a diploma.
9- Can you become one part of the cultural movement for motivation in youth or new generation in your country and so than?
- No. I don’t relate much to younger people.
10- How can you help our world become a better place for living- I would like to build bridges for refugees and homeless people, so they can experience the same kind of privileges I was born with?
11- Have you more word to say or suggestion for our readers?
-Learning never stops.